Trades People

Trades People

This type of cover is especially important for tradespeople who work in manual or physical based professions and would suffer financially if they were unable to perform their trade.

The riskier or more manual the type of job you have, the more likely it is that you may need to make a claim. Therefore, these occupations tend to pay higher premiums.

However, Plus Protect work with several insurers that disregard occupation and whether you smoke, meaning that you could pay the same as someone who represents a much lower risk.

Even if your trade is particularly hazardous, we may still be able to provide you with the cover you need for less than you think.

If you’re looking to take out an Income Protection policy, you will need to make sure your policy provides you with an appropriate level of cover and is the best option for your individual circumstances.

If you are Self-Employed, it may be more cost-effective and tax efficient to consider arranging cover through your business in the form of Business Protection. In this scenario, the cover is taken out and paid for as an expense through the business.

Click here to read our guide on Income Protection

Get a quote now!

Call Plus Protect and ask to speak to one of our advisers for a protection plan built around your needs.

Our Partners